Our next Seminar will take place on Wednesday 8th November 2017 at The World Horse Welfare Centre, Glenda Spooner Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre, Kingsdon, Somerton, Somerset, TA11 7LA. The seminar will start at 1pm to 5:30pm with lunch at 1pm to 2pm. There will be time at the end for questions.
Topics to be covered include the following:
• Money Laundering
• Right to Rent
• Green energy
• Deeds of assignment, surrender & guarantee
• Company tenancies, forfeiture, change of occupier, right to rent & giving notice
• Special clauses
• Options to renew, purchase, break & business release clauses
• Right to rent warrant: cpr rules
• Avoiding vague issues
• New case law, latest legislation & changes in 2018 & 2020
• New debt recovery protocol
PainSmith Helpline subscribers will be able to attend the Seminar at a cost of £50 plus VAT (£60 including VAT) per person. Non-helpline subscribers will be able to attend the Seminar at a cost of £75 plus VAT (£90 including VAT) per person. Places are limited to sixty-five delegates so book your place today to avoid disappointment. To request a booking form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.