Our next Seminar will take place on Thursday 16th November 2017 at The Hilton, South Terminal Gatwick Airport, London, RH6 0LL. The event will start with registration and run from 1pm to 6pm with lunch at 1pm to 2pm.
Topics to be covered include the following:
• Money Laundering
• Right to Rent
• Green energy
• Deeds of assignment, surrender & guarantee
• Company tenancies, forfeiture, change of occupier, right to rent & giving notice
• Special clauses
• Options to renew, purchase, break & business release clauses
• Right to rent warrant: cpr rules
• Avoiding vague issues
• New case law, latest legislation & changes in 2018 & 2020
• New debt recovery protocol
PainSmith Helpline subscribers will be able to attend the Seminar at a cost of £50 plus VAT (£60 including VAT) per person. Non-helpline subscribers will be able to attend the Seminar at a cost of £75 plus VAT (£90 including VAT) per person. Places are limited to forty-five delegates so book your place today in order to avoid disappointment. To request a booking form please email email@example.com.