PainSmith are looking for an Office Administrator to join the team. As Office Administrator you would be responsible:
- For carrying out administrative duties.
- To provide support to fee earners.
- To arrange and prepare all training services provided by PainSmith.
- To administer the firm’s legal helpline and document sales.
- To provide accounts assistance under the direction of the accounting team.
- Other duties as required.
You must have a full driver’s licence and own transportation within a realistic reasonable commute of the office due to location.
Some experience working within an office environment advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided on the job. Both part time and full-time applicants would be considered for this role. The position may also suit someone seeking an apprenticeship. Salary dependent on experience.
If you have good organisational skills and are interested in this position please send your CV and a covering letter confirming the position you would like to apply for to: email@example.com