Our next Seminar will take place on Wednesday 24th May 2017 at the Hilton Hotel, South Terminal, Gatwick Airport, RH6 0LL. The event will start with registration and lunch from 1:00pm and run from 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
Topics to be covered include the following:
- Right to Rent and Immigration Act 2016 the latest issues;
- Deregulation Act 2015: one year on;
- Housing and Planning Act 2016: what the future holds;
- New Case law and updates;
- Trips and slips to avoid.
The cost for PainSmith Helpline subscribers is £50 plus VAT (£60 including VAT) per person. The cost for Non-helpline subscribers is £75 plus VAT (£90 including VAT) per person.
Places are limited to forty-five delegates so book your place today to avoid disappointment. Places can be reserved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org